Monday, October 14, 2013

Fall Festivities...

I love fall. Easily my favorite season. The crisp feel in the air, the colors of leaves changing, scarves and cardigans, mixed with beanies and boots...the epitome of coziness. Me and my gals Ali and Jamie got together with my cousin Andrea Ann, to try and capture the cozy. Andrea Ann Photography is the provider of the fall photos below :) Enjoy!











This is Andrea Ann...the maker of all this magic. (andreaannphotography.blogspot.com)

In other news...


We found out a happy thing this week... THIS CUTE BOY IS NOW A COUGAR!!! He just got into BYU :) we were so excited we went out and had to get sweatshirts...obviously. As we were shopping for sweatshirts Ryan brought up how fun it would be to go to the BYU game since he just got in and it would be his first time...So I texted my cousin Andrea since she's a freshmen I figured she may know some people who weren't using their tickets, but right after I had sent the text...We walk down the BYU swag isle of Target and we overhear a man talking to a lady about how his wife hates BYU and he got two tickets from work and he couldn't use them...and as he offered them to her me and Ryan looked at each other sadly and he said "If we were here just one minute earlier." BUT then we hear the lady say..."Oh we already have tickets!" me and Ryan both immediately jumped and yelled, "WE DON'T" Boom. The guy hands us the tickets and says... "Merry Christmas to you two." We both looked at each other in complete amazement and I said "I can't breathe!" and some lady made fun of me...dumb lady. Haha Anywho...we sat back replaying the day in our mind just in awe of how perfect things turned out and how that PERFECT timing was such a blessing! Our tickets we so close to the field it was amazing and Ryan in his brand new sweatshirt and the newest of BYU Cougars got to experience the BYU game in person for the first time. It was the coziest experience. And the perfect day.

He was too embarrassed to smile because he thought people were looking at him...hahahaha I was mad.


My new sweatshirt...
In target...the store of beautiful blessings.

Another happy fall festivity...


We went to the cute little Hee Haw Farm and played with lots of strange animals, went down some smooth slides and did the corn maze! Perfect fall evening.




These brothers really love each other

This was their Charlie's Angels pose.

and duck face...

My sweet family...

This sweet boy chased goats around all night trying to get them to take a picture with him...after the millionth try, looks like things worked out for him.

Those horns were crazy..right after this picture the goat got mad because we tried to get cozy with it. We backed up quick...

They chased the pigs...nasty nasty nasty smelling pigs, but they were cute.
Of course Ryan worshipped them. The smell is something he was comfortable with, he snuggled right up.
These hot ladies were contributors to all things magical.

And to wrap up the weekend...

We had some quality carmel apple making...and although they were extremely sticky and got on everything we own...it was extremely snuggly.







2 comments: