Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Graduation Time!

So my diploma just came in the mail last week and I never anticipated how good that would feel. I'M OFFICIALLY FREE!!! Walking across that stage was quite an incredible feeling (I was the only one that couldn't handle it to the point of throwing my arms in the air a few times--I was feeling wayy too much joy to contain it.) It's the strangest feeling in the world seeing everyone go back to school this fall and I'm just chilling with my BABY!! Ahh it's so amazing. To all those who are still in it, it's worth it, but DANG you will feel good when you're done :) BYU was incredible. I'm obsessed with all of my classmates and teachers and it honestly was a magical institution to be a part of. Now I will enjoy my homework free evenings squishing my chubby baby and endure the occasional nightmare that I still have homework...But I'll enjoying the waking up part.

YAY FOR COLLEGE!! 



6 months preggo with little Rosalie :)

Obviously I had to.


My dope brother Jack.

My sweet parents...the reason I've made it this far in life.







No comments:

Post a Comment