Friday, June 19, 2015

Bumpdate: 36 Weeks!



How far along are you: 36 Weeks!

Size: Honeydew (4.2-5.8 pounds)

Cravings: I don't think it's a real craving, but blackberries and quesadillas (not together) have been hitting the spot lately!

Nauseated: Nope. Luckily I never really had to endure the nauseous stuff!

Sleep: Oh sleeping has just barely gotten rough. It's probably bad that I'm writing today because up until this point sleeping has been pretty breezey besides the having to pee every few hours. But, last night I could not get comfortable on my side so I had to sleep in a chair and I woke up so sore. I have a feeling sleeping is only downhill from here.

Shopping: I pretty much have everything now at least for when she's born. I now am just searching for cute little bows! I love the knot bows, but I'm just too lazy to make them so I've been finding cute ones here and there!

Maternity clothes: Dresses are my jam. They always have been, but I pretty much wear nothing else now. I mostly rotate between a few of the most comfortable so don't judge me if you see me wearing the same outfit again! 

Nursery: We are moving a month after the baby is born so I haven't been able to set up a nursery per say, but we have everything ready for her! And once we get home I'm sure the nursery will be the first thing moved in. :)

Best pregnancy moment: I just love feeling her move! We went to see Jurassic World and at every loud part it was like a earthquake in my tummy! It's the best feeling in the world. It just makes it feel like we're hanging out!

Most nervous about: I think I'm most nervous about just labor in general. For a while I just didn't think about it, but now knowing that I will be going through it in just a couple of weeks... it gives me shivers! I'm also a little nervous about breastfeeding...I've just heard wayy too many horror stories.

Looking forward to: I'm SO excited to see Rosie's sweet little face! I want to see what she has from both me and Ryan and just to be able to look at her and know she's mine! I feel like that will be the craziest/most amazing feeling in the world!!

2 comments:

  1. you are perfect my sweet friend. i can't wait for rosie to grace our lives! i love you!

    ReplyDelete