Sunday, January 25, 2015

The Classic Pregnancy Post...

I thought it may be time to do the classic pregnancy questions post...
How far along are you: 16 Weeks

Size: Avocado (4.6 inches/3.5 ounces)

Cravings: None! I haven't had any all pregnancy...I kinda wish I did just so I could have an excuse to eat all of the terrible things I want to :)

Nauseated: Nope! I have been so lucky. In the first little while I had to snack every couple hours or else I'd get a little nauseous, but like barely. I haven't been sick at all! Sometimes I really forget that I'm pregnant.

Sleep: I have the CRAZIEST dreams!! Seriously when I wake up I feel like my brain has been working out all night. And my dreams range from running through cotton candy fields to hiding from crazy people...My brain is just having a ball up there!

Shopping: I am obsessed with everything girly it's killing me. We've gone shopping a few places and I've bought some pretty incredible outfits. Old Navy had a 50% off sale...hellloooo obviously I bought one thousand things. 

Maternity clothes: I just bought the most amazing dresses from ASOS and they're the first maternity clothes I've bought. The floral dress in the pic above is the most amazing find! It's just stretchy and amazing and it feels like I'm not wearing anything...it's a magical thing.

Nursery: I have decided that I want watercolors to decorate her nursery so I've been collecting adorable little sayings and what not and I'm obsessed.

Best pregnancy moment: Seeing the baby in our gender ultrasound. Seeing the little nose and legs and having it look like a real baby! I just can't believe she's really in there! I was pretty much yelling with excitement. It was an incredible feeling.

Most nervous about: Being a mom! I just can't believe that I'm actually going to be a mom! There are so many things to think about! Now don't get me wrong I'm so excited, but watching my mom, who just is a master of all things and then thinking about trying to do that myself...just a little overwhelming.

Looking forward to: Feeling her kick! I'm so excited to actually feel her! Right now it just still feels like a dream that's too good to be true and it doesn't seem real! I'm so excited to feel her moving.

4 comments:

  1. Feeling them move is seriously the most amazing thing! I have a perma-grin every time I feel her. Gahhhh I'm just so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh! I'm SO excited! I feel like it'll be the weirdest and most amazing feeling in the world!!!

      Delete
  2. OH MY GOSH, YOU ARE SUCH A BABE!!! seriously the hottest human being ever. seriously. SERIOUSLY.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay NONE of that!! You are the hottest. Also I'm SO excited to find out what your baby is going to be!! Hurry up already!!

      Delete