Friday, January 23, 2015

A Wonderland Halloween

Sooo I am officially a terrible blogger, but I started like five different posts so I figured at least before I started doing current ones I might as well post some of what I started!

So back to Halloween...yeah I'm that bad at this. It was very much a Alice and Wonderland Halloween! Ryan was the Mad Hatter and I took on the roles of Alice, by night, and Tweedle Dum by day! My co-worker Ali and I were the Tweedles and we stayed in character literally all day. We went everywhere together, said phrases the tweedles say, made honking noise if we touch and held hands as we walked...it was pretty incredible. Plus, our coworker Dale was the Mad Hatter so we were a complete team! Our work takes Halloween very seriously so the competition was fierce. Even though we went all out we still came up in third place. Our coworker Norm who dressed as Braveheart won because he would  not talk to you about anything, but war all day and the office downstairs was having a lunch and Norm ran down stairs asked them all to join him in battle and then ran through yelling"FREEDOM." Second place was Doug who was Nacho Libre and he ate a raw egg and jumped off a bridge...so they deserved it, but I still feel good about our performance. That night we met up with some of our couple friends for our annual Halloween party at the Baldwins and it was magical as always. Here's some pics and videos for you to get a little taste.






 


No comments:

Post a Comment