Friday, January 23, 2015

Baby Nation!


So we had some good news to share...

We're having a BABY!! I seriously can't get a grip. Every time I say that I feel like I'm lying! It's so weird to me that I am having a baby...ME! I'm the pregnant one! SAY WHAT!! We are SO excited to bring a little Kimball into the world. 

When I took the test, the test showed pregnant immediately...I was originally planning on finding out with Ryan, but it turned too quick! So, I left the bathroom to go sit with Ryan on the couch and wait and I didn't know what to do so I just pretended like I hadn't seen it! I kept asking him... "Do you think it's ready??" and he kept giving me "I'm pretty sure it takes a few minutes." In my head I'm like "IT'S READY GET YOUR BUTT IN THERE!" But I tried to keep chill on the outside. Finally, after what felt like 40 years I follow Ryan into the bathroom (filming hehe) and he see's the test and just starts LAUGHING...what the?? Haha he doesn't stop until he shows me the test and then he yells "You have a baby in your belly!" He was so excited. It was a cozy moment. From that point on I just wanted to shout it from the roof tops and tell the world because I was SO excited, but we decided we wanted to tell our moms on their birthdays because they were only a few weeks away and both of our moms share a birthday...so I had to keep me mouth shut. And it was ROUGH! But it ended up being worth it. When we came into town to celebrate Thanksgiving (which was also the day of our moms birthdays) all of my siblings kept asking us when we were going to have babies and talking about how cool it would be if it was soon since there are already going to be four babies born within a year of each other on my side of the family. I just kept shrugging it off using excuses like "We'll catch everyone on the next round of kids.." blah blah blah. Then a few days later we told our moms by giving them their birthday present which was  matching shirts that said"Best Grandma Ever" with our ultrasounds taped to the bottom. Both moms and families freaked out...it was awesome. 

And FINALLY I got to tell the world and it felt SO good. So, I promise I won't be a crazy pregnant lady and I won't post a thousand belly pics or anything, but I do hope you will celebrate with me!! EEEEE!!! I can't believe it's real!!








No comments:

Post a Comment